Saturday 25 April 2015

Let there be music...

Beerdfest is made up of three of my favourite things: Beards, beer and music!

This awesome beard themed track by The Bandettes was brought to my attention after our last fest when a very kind fella made us a little video from the day...


One day I hope to be able to afford to fly these beard-loving gals to Liverpool...

I am currently curating the live music for BeerdFest 2015 and it's great to get so many people asking for a spot! There will be an announcement about who is playing over the summer & I'm going to make it extra special this year as we reach our 4th meeting - who knew we would have so much fun we'd come back for more this many times!!! Thanks to everyone who shows the love and makes the fest the great day out that it has become <3

I can confirm this year we'll have a very special Lifetime Achievement Award which was much fun getting into the mitts of a very special bearded music maker ^_^

No comments: